A smarter approach to selling your property:
- Little Commercial has been servicing Melbourne for over three decades. We have unrivalled local knowledge, experience and understanding.
- At a time when Real Estate is becoming increasingly impersonal, Little Commercial is unique. We offer a personalised service that franchised agencies simply cannot.
- Little Commercial Real Estate is expanding, with offices in three prime locations: Hawthorn, Richmond and South Yarra. Our offices are wholly owned and operated as one team, meaning your property will benefit from maximum exposure.
- The person you meet will be the person who will work on and manage the entire campaign.
- Through many of our large development campaigns, Little Commercial has built an unrivalled database of qualified purchasers in the key suburbs. Our database management system allows us to match a buyer to a property promptly.
- We have highly experienced sales people who have lived and worked in the area for a number of years. They have an intimate knowledge of their areas and are passionate about delivering the best possible service.
How much is your property worth?
At Little Commercial Real Estate we will provide you with honest and realistic expectations of what you can expect to achieve within the current market. Our integrated marketing strategy will ensure your property generates maximum interest from a number of different parties, which will ultimately result in a competitive environment and an excellent result.
We conduct through research and taking into account all factors:
- Recent comparable sales
- Current comparable listings
- Fluctuations in interest rates
- Improvements to the property
- Property Availability
- Time of year
- Buyer Demand
Auction vs Private Sale
- An auction is a four week campaign where prospective purchasers come together at the conclusion to bid on your property with the highest bidder buying the property (subject to the reserve price being met).
- More transparent way of selling your home
- Competitive bidding, which means there are no price barriers
- A definite sale is made (assuming the reserve price is reached)
- Scheduled open for inspections
- Maximum exposure for maximum market impact
- A set date of sale encourages potential buyers to act quickly and creates urgency
- Identifies the most likely buyer to negotiate with, if not sold at Auction
- No ‘cooling off’ period and selling terms that are set by the vendor.
A private sale is when a house is offered for sale at a negotiated price. The vendor, in conjunction with the agent, will set a price and negotiate with purchaser/s until a mutually agreeable price is reached. Unlike auction, the potential buyers do not know what others may be offering for the property.
- Time to consider offers by potential purchasers
- The ability to extend the time for which your home is for sale
- Potential purchasers must make offers for your property 'blind', without knowing what other buyers think it is worth
- Can often take a longer time to sell your home compared to an auction
- If the price you set is too high, there is a possibility that the property won't sell and will risk becoming stale in the market.
- If the price you set it too low, you will have missed out on maximising the selling price
- The buyer has cooling-off rights with private treaty and can therefore withdraw from the contract without penalty.